Reasons to build external lead generation WordPress sites are many. Here are a few of the obvious ones.
- Multiple Ranking – When you have multiple sites you can achieve multiple top 10 rankings for keywords you target, increasing your targeted traffic.
- Inbound Marketing vs Sales – When you have a WordPress lead generation site it can focus on Inbound Marketing results while your main site focuses on converting sales and minimizing distractions.
- Sandbox Immunity – If you push the envelope with your WordPress lead generation site and it gets sandboxed (removed) by Google, your main site will still be fine.
- Different Flavor – Your main site may have a very corporate look, but your WordPress Lead Generation site can have more flavor and be more personal in nature, which often appeals to visitors.
- Asset Development – When you develop content and links for a new domain you are building a new asset for your business and adding value to the future valuation of the business.
- Niche Focus – Each WordPress site you develop can focus on one targeted niche and a group of researched keywords around that niche so that it ranks higher faster and appeals to one audience best.
- Inexpensive – Hosting WordPress sites are inexpensive and can be a great marketing spend for your business compared to other kinds of marketing.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization is much easier with WordPress which makes it easier for you to attract the right audience to you.
- ROI – When the complete lead generation strategy with WordPress is done correctly, the result is usually a very positive ROI. This will vary based on the product and the competition, but in many cases, especially in local marketing, this strategy works really well and is a great return on investment.
These are just some of the reasons you must consider developing one or more WordPress Lead Generation sites for your business.