Outstanda Pulse Training Manual
Section 6 : Outstanda Updates & Roadmap
Outstanda Pulse launched in late 2020 to meet the needs of schools struggling to communicate and meet the needs of students, at a time when it was hard to reach them. The launch is a BETA and we continue to develop better reporting, improve ease of use, fix any bugs that are reported and plan for more features in the future. This page shows updates, and a basic development roadmap for the future of the program.
Pending Updates (Coming Soon)
- Interface updates
- Spanish Language Surveys
- Detailed Usage Report
- District Account Managing Multiple Schools
- Expanded Sub-User Permissions
- Mass Delete of Audiences
- Folders of Surveys for Ease of Use
- AI Reporting and Flagging of Issues
- Benchmarking Across Similar Schools
Recent Updates Completed
- 3/2021 – Improve Expunge of Data while retaining data points
- 3/2021 – Segment Surveys by Audience Type
- 3/2021 – History of messages sent
- 3/2021 – Additional Quick report for One Survey
- 3/2021 – IP Monitoring for Hacking Attempts
- 3/2021 – Timezone Scheduling Improvements
- 2/2021 – SSL Enforcement
- 2/2021 – Mobile Phone Number Encryption
- 2/2021 – Time Stamp on Relpy Messages
- 2/2021 – Meta Data Updates
- 2/2021 – Session Expire Redirect
- 1/2021 – Private Surveys for Individual Schools
- 1/2021 – Interface Updates
- 1/2021 – Debugged Reply and Phone Number Formatiing
- 1/2021 – JS Dynamic Tagging Fixed
- 2020 – Crediting System Implimented
- 2020 – Fixed Survey Response Rate Dashboard Stats
- 2020 – BETA Launch and Testing
This section contains information about account set up, users, a strategic overview and how your dedicated school SMS phone number for messaging works with your account.
This section contains all the information you need to know about managing your audience, including uploading, tagging, unsubscribing, tracking response trends over time, etc.
How to message your audience, message portions of your audience, and how to see replies from audience.
Collecting data is what makes Outstanda Pulse so valuable. Learn automating, scheduling, and reviewing results from micro-surveys.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, we are happy to help.